Hi, I know it is a long time existing framework, but i had to write this down so you will understand all my efforts of giving you a strong basic development skills are wrapped nicely with the strong and reliable Raxan framework.
There are many Ajax and bootstrap based frameworks, such as CodeIgniter, Symfonyand others, but there is no onw that can be manipulated and stratched as Raxan, by being simply written and flexible, the Raxan framework give the developer (You) the ability to create strong and steady websites and systems.
So, what are we talking about?
Raxan is a framework that is designed to accelerate PHP/Ajax web development by making it easier for developers to build and deploy rich web applications.
Raxan makes it easier for developers to understand and follow their web page or application development. We believe it can significantly shorten your development time and we invite you to find out for yourself.
With Raxan developers can:
- Build cross browser HTML/Ajax applications
- Create database driven applications
- Build interactive web sites to enhance user experience
- Monitor server-side application changes via Ajax connections
- Quickly design and layout HTML pages with the built-in CSS framework
- Easily extend the architecture with reuseable plugins and extensions.
- Build multilingual interfaces
- Protect web sites and applications agains cross-site scripting attacks and request forgrey
- Integrate or extend existing PHP frameworks
- And much more
Who Should Use It?
The framework designed to meet the needs of the PHP/Ajax developer. The underlining technology enables web designers to create theme-able cross-browser web pages and templates, while providing the PHP/Ajax developer with a set of highly advanced and interactive APIs.
Where Can I Learn More?
As you can see, i don’t have to write anything by myself, the Raxan people wrote it all down, i simply spread the word…
But as a huge fan of the Raxan framework, and as a Raxan developer myself, i will give you here many widgets and tricks to create a good development techniques and make your life easier where it comes to code…
Best of luck.